Modeling the international technology transfer process in construction projects: evidence from Thailand
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 33 (2008)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/journal/10961/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sivaguru Ganesan & John Kelsey, 2006. "Technology transfer: international collaboration in Sri Lanka," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7), pages 743-753.
- Wang, Pien & Tong, Tony W. & Koh, Chun Peng, 2004. "An integrated model of knowledge transfer from MNC parent to China subsidiary," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-182, May.
- George Ofori, 2000. "Globalization and construction industry development: research opportunities," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 257-262.
- Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu S. & Apigian, Charles H. & Ragu-Nathan, T. S. & Tu, Qiang, 2004. "A path analytic study of the effect of top management support for information systems performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 459-471, December.
- Chacko, George K., 1986. "International technology transfer for improved production functions," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 245-252, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:33:y:2008:i:6:p:667-687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.