Modeling the international technology transfer process in construction projects: evidence from Thailand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2008)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/journal/10961/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sivaguru Ganesan & John Kelsey, 2006. "Technology transfer: international collaboration in Sri Lanka," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7), pages 743-753.
- Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu S. & Apigian, Charles H. & Ragu-Nathan, T. S. & Tu, Qiang, 2004. "A path analytic study of the effect of top management support for information systems performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 459-471, December.
- Wang, Pien & Tong, Tony W. & Koh, Chun Peng, 2004. "An integrated model of knowledge transfer from MNC parent to China subsidiary," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-182, May.
- Chacko, George K., 1986. "International technology transfer for improved production functions," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 245-252, March.
- George Ofori, 2000. "Globalization and construction industry development: research opportunities," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 257-262.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:33:y:2008:i:6:p:667-687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.