A path analytic study of the effect of top management support for information systems performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillip Ein-Dor & Eli Segev, 1978. "Organizational Context and the Success of Management Information Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(10), pages 1064-1077, June.
- Phillip Ein-Dor & Eli Segev, 1978. "Strategic Planning for Management Information Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1631-1641, November.
- Raghunathan, Bhanu & Raghunathan, TS & Tu, Qiang, 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of the Organizational Commitment of Information Systems Executives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 569-580, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0196-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Ching-Torng & Wu, Wen-Jui & Cheng, Li-Min, 2015. "Towards understanding integration of heavyweight-product managers and collaboration software in collaborative product development: An empirical study in Taiwan," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 156-167.
- Tanut Waroonkun & Rodney Stewart, 2008. "Modeling the international technology transfer process in construction projects: evidence from Thailand," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 667-687, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:673-:d:134277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vardhini Rajagopal & Lata Dyaram & Venkat Ram Reddy Ganuthula, 2016. "Stakeholder salience and CSR in Indian context," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 43(4), pages 351-363, December.
- Hermano, Víctor & Martín-Cruz, Natalia, 2016. "The role of top management involvement in firms performing projects: A dynamic capabilities approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3447-3458.
- Lin, Hsiu-Fen, 2014. "Understanding the determinants of electronic supply chain management system adoption: Using the technology–organization–environment framework," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 80-92.
More about this item
KeywordsTop management Information systems technology Structural equation modeling Path analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:32:y:2004:i:6:p:459-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.