Examining the Strategic Alignment and Implementation Success of a KMS: A Subculture-Based Multilevel Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rondinelli, Dennis & Rosen, Benson & Drori, Israel, 2001. "The struggle for strategic alignment in multinational corporations:: Managing readjustment during global expansion," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 404-416, August.
- Rajiv Sabherwal & Yolande E. Chan, 2001. "Alignment Between Business and IS Strategies: A Study of Prospectors, Analyzers, and Defenders," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 11-33, March.
- Laurie J. Kirsch, 2004. "Deploying Common Systems Globally: The Dynamics of Control," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 374-395, December.
- Yolande E. Chan & Sid L. Huff & Donald W. Barclay & Duncan G. Copeland, 1997. "Business Strategic Orientation, Information Systems Strategic Orientation, and Strategic Alignment," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 8(2), pages 125-150, June.
- Venkatraman, N. & Henderson, John C. & Oldach, Scott, 1993. "Continuous strategic alignment: Exploiting information technology capabilities for competitive success," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-149, June.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. (Wanda Janina), 1993. "CASE tools as organizational change : investigating incremental and radical changes in systems development," Working papers WP 3579-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Laurie J. Kirsch, 1996. "The Management of Complex Tasks in Organizations: Controlling the Systems Development Process," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Danny Miller, 1992. "Environmental Fit Versus Internal Fit," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 159-178, May.
- Rajiv Sabherwal & Rudy Hirschheim & Tim Goles, 2001. "The Dynamics of Alignment: Insights from a Punctuated Equilibrium Model," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 179-197, April.
- Liette Lapointe & Suzanne Rivard, 2007. "A Triple Take on Information System Implementation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 89-107, February.
- Marcie J. Tyre & Wanda J. Orlikowski, 1994. "Windows of Opportunity: Temporal Patterns of Technological Adaptation in Organizations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 98-118, February.
- Ulrike Schultze & Wanda J. Orlikowski, 2004. "A Practice Perspective on Technology-Mediated Network Relations: The Use of Internet-Based Self-Serve Technologies," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 87-106, March.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski, 1996. "Improvising Organizational Transformation Over Time: A Situated Change Perspective," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 63-92, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meng Zhang & Guy G. Gable, 2017. "A Systematic Framework for Multilevel Theorizing in Information Systems Research," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 203-224, June.
- PatrÃcia Lopes Costa & Ana Margarida GraÃ§a & Pedro Marques-Quinteiro & Catarina Marques Santos & AntÃ³nio Caetano & Ana Margarida Passos, 2013. "Multilevel Research in the Field of Organizational Behavior," SAGE Open, , vol. 3(3), pages 21582440134, August.
- Jong Uk Kim & Rajiv Kishore, 2019. "Do we Fully Understand Information Systems Failure? An Exploratory Study of the Cognitive Schema of IS Professionals," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(6), pages 1385-1419, December.
- Jose Albors-Garrigos & Jose Carlos Ramos-Carrasco & Angel Peiro-Signes, 2016. "Actional Intelligence, a Key Element for Actioning Knowledge. A Field Study Analysis," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 1-20, March.
- Khuong Le-Nguyen & Romano Dyerson & G. Harindranath, 0. "Exploring knowledge management software implementation from a knowing-in-practice perspective," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Khuong Le-Nguyen & Romano Dyerson & G. Harindranath, 2018. "Exploring knowledge management software implementation from a knowing-in-practice perspective," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 1117-1133, October.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic alignment; information systems implementation; knowledge management systems; organizational subcultures; case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:22:y:2011:i:1:p:39-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.