CASE tools as organizational change : investigating incremental and radical changes in systems development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Cummings, 2003. "Knowledge Sharing : A Review of the Literature," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 19060.
- Lehmann, Hans & Gallupe, Brent, 2005. "Information systems for multinational enterprises--some factors at work in their design and implementation," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 163-186, June.
- Ravenswood, Katherine, 2011. "Eisenhardt's impact on theory in case study research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 680-686, July.
- Asimakopoulos, Stavros & Dix, Alan, 2013. "Forecasting support systems technologies-in-practice: A model of adoption and use for product forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 322-336.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:14:y:2013:i:3:p:165-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1379-:d:143794 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:4:y:2002:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1015303109679 is not listed on IDEAS
- Börner, René & Goeken, Matthias & Rabhi, Fethi, 2012. "SOA development and service identification: A case study on method use, context and success factors," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 189, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Müller, Sune Dueholm & Kræmmergaard, Pernille & Mathiassen, Lars, 2008. "Managing Cultural Variation in Software Process Improvement: A Comparison of Methods for Subculture Assessment," Informatics Research Group Working Papers I-2008-01, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Hunter, Starling David, 2003. "Same Technology, Different Outcome? Lessons on Dummy Variables & Dependent Variable Transformations," Working papers 4308-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:spr:binfse:v:60:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12599-018-0524-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hofman, J. Debra. & Rockart, John F., 2003. "Using a template-based approach to systems delivery," Working papers no. 259, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:95b26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Rodrigo & Daniel Arenas, 2008. "Do Employees Care About CSR Programs? A Typology of Employees According to their Attitudes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 265-283, December.
- Roberto Vona & Nadia Di Paola, 2013. "Management dell’innovazione in agricoltura e relazioni di canale in una prospettiva teorica "grounded"," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 83-102.
- de Pablos Heredero Carmen & Bermejo Ruiz Jose Manuel, 2014. "Fostering Innovation in the National Systems: An Application to Spain," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(2), pages 110-124, September.
- Mohamed Charki & Emmanuel Josserand & Nabila Charki, 2011. "Toward an Ethical Understanding of the Controversial Technology of Online Reverse Auctions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 17-37, January.
- Huizingh, Eelko K.R.E. & Vrolijk, Hans C.J., 1995. "Decision support for information systems management : applying analytic hierarchy process," Research Report 95B26, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ross, Jeanne W. & Beath, Cynthia Mathis, 1944- & Goodhue, Dale L., 2003. "Reinventing the IS organization : evolution and revolution in it management practices," Working papers no. 266, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.3579-93; Computer-aided software engineering; Management information systems; Organizational change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .