Frameworks for analysing international construction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ozlem Oz, 2001. "Sources of competitive advantage of Turkish construction companies in international markets," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 135-144.
- Chang Moon, H. & Rugman, Alan M. & Verbeke, Alain, 1998. "A generalized double diamond approach to the global competitiveness of Korea and Singapore," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 135-150, April.
- George Ofori, 2000. "Globalization and construction industry development: research opportunities," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 257-262.
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Dunning, John H., 2000. "The eclectic paradigm as an envelope for economic and business theories of MNE activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-190, April.
- John Raftery & Bernie Pasadilla & Y. H. Chiang & Eddie Hui & Bo-Sin Tang, 1998. "Globalization and construction industry development: implications of recent developments in the construction sector in Asia," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 729-737.
- Kim, Sooyong, 1988. "The Korean Construction Industry as an Exporter of Services," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 225-238, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Edwin H.W. & Qian, Queena K. & Lam, Patrick T.I., 2009. "The market for green building in developed Asian cities--the perspectives of building designers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3061-3070, August.
- Osabutey, Ellis L.C. & Williams, Karen & Debrah, Yaw A., 2014. "The potential for technology and knowledge transfers between foreign and local firms: A study of the construction industry in Ghana," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 560-571.
- Irem Dikmen & M. Talat Birgonul, 2006. "A review of international construction research: Ranko Bon's contribution," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7), pages 725-733.
More about this item
KeywordsOverseas Construction; Competitiveness; Conceptual Frameworks; Research Agenda;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:21:y:2003:i:4:p:379-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.