A review of international construction research: Ranko Bon's contribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Low Sui Pheng & Hongbin Jiang & Christopher Leong, 2004. "A comparative study of top British and Chinese international contractors in the global market," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(7), pages 717-731.
- Ozlem Oz, 2001. "Sources of competitive advantage of Turkish construction companies in international markets," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 135-144.
- Low Sui Pheng & Jiang Hongbin, 2004. "Estimation of international construction performance: analysis at the country level," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 277-289.
- Shou Qing Wang & Mohammed Fadhil Dulaimi & Muhammad Yousuf Aguria, 2004. "Risk management framework for construction projects in developing countries," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 237-252.
- George Ofori, 2003. "Frameworks for analysing international construction," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 379-391.
- Dunning, John H., 2000. "The eclectic paradigm as an envelope for economic and business theories of MNE activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-190, April.
- Les Ruddock, 2002. "Measuring the global construction industry: improving the quality of data," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 553-556.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational construction; international construction research; global construction market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:24:y:2006:i:7:p:725-733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.