A generalized double diamond approach to the global competitiveness of Korea and Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:3:p:268-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yui-Yip Lau & Adolf Ky Ng & David Guerrero, 2014. "Becoming a major hub in the distribution of wine: Hong Kong as a gate to Asian markets," Post-Print hal-01069882, HAL.
- repec:nax:conyad:v:62:y:2017:i:3:p:775-791 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peña-Vinces, Jesús, 2009. "Comparative Analysis Of Competitiveness On The Peruvian And Chilean Economies From A Global View," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 14(27), pages 87-105.
- Gupta, Vipin & Subramanian, Ram, 2008. "Seven perspectives on regional clusters and the case of Grand Rapids office furniture city," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 371-384, August.
- Oh, Chang Hoon & Li, Jing, 2015. "Commentary: Alan Rugman and the theory of the regional multinationals," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 631-633.
- Cho, Dong-Sung & Moon, Hwy-Chang & Kim, Min-Young, 2008. "Characterizing international competitiveness in international business research: A MASI approach to national competitiveness," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 175-192, June.
- Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W., 2001. "Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 197-215, April.
- repec:nax:conyad:v:62:y:2017:i:3:p:792-809 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:111-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Ofori, 2003. "Frameworks for analysing international construction," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 379-391.
- Castro-Gonzáles, Segundo & Peña-Vinces, Jesús C. & Guillen, Jorge, 2016. "The competitiveness of Latin-American economies: Consolidation of the double diamond theory," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 373-386.
- Rugman, Alan M. & Oh, Chang Hoon, 2008. "Korea's multinationals in a regional world," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-15, January.
- DJAHINI, Edém, 2015.
"Les principaux déterminants de la compétitivité internationale en Afrique Sub-saharienne
[The main determinants of international competitiveness in Sub-Saharan Africa]," MPRA Paper 65024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jun 2015.
- Hwy-Chang Moon, 2005. "Investment strategies by foreign automobile firms in China: A comparative study of Volkswagen, Honda, and Hyundai," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 151-171.
- Li, Jing & Oh, Chang Hoon, 2016. "Research on emerging-market multinational enterprises: Extending Alan Rugman’s critical contributions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 776-784.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational competitiveness Double diamond Porter's single diamond Korea Singapore Small open economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:7:y:1998:i:2:p:135-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.