Development challenges and opportunities confronting economies in transition
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 83 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James H. Anderson & Daivd S. Bernstein & Cheryl W. Gray, 2005. "Judicial Systems in Transition Economies : Assessing the Past, Looking to the Future," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7351, October.
- Joachim Vogel, 2002. "Strategies and Traditions in Swedish Social Reporting: A 30-Year Experience," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 89-112, June.
- Michael Watts & William B. Walstad, 2002. "Reforming Economics and Economics Teaching in the Transition Economies," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2257.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Anna Meyendorff & Anjan V. Thakor (ed.), 2002. "Designing Financial Systems in Transition Economies: Strategies for Reform in Central and Eastern Europe," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262133911, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:83:y:2007:i:3:p:375-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.