The World Social Situation: Development Challenges at the Outset of a New Century
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 98 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Estes, 2007. "Development challenges and opportunities confronting economies in transition," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 375-411, September.
- World Bank, 2010. "World Development Report 2010," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4387.
- Johan Walt, 2009. "Dead aid: Why aid is not working and how there is a better way for Africa," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 431-432, December.
- Richard Estes, 2007. "Asia and the new century: challenges and opportunities," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 82(3), pages 375-410, July.
- Richard Estes, 2004. "Development Challenges of the "New Europe"," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 123-166, November.
- Allen J. Scott, 2009. "World Development Report 2009: reshaping economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 583-586, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:98:y:2010:i:3:p:363-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.