Dynamic Correlations Among Asset Classes: REIT and Stock Returns
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11146/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael S. Young, 2000. "REIT Property-Type Sector Integration," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 3-21.
- Cotter, John & Stevenson, Simon, 2005.
"Multivariate Modeling of Daily REIT Volatility,"
3524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pat Wilson & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2003. "International Diversification of Real Estate Assets - Is it Worth It? Evidence from the Literature," Working Paper Series 126, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Westerheide, Peter, 2006. "Cointegration of real estate stocks and REITs with common stocks, bonds and consumer price inflation: an international comparison," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-57, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert, 1999. "International Asset Allocation with Time-Varying Correlations," NBER Working Papers 7056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaun Bond & Mardi Dungey & Renée Fry, 2006. "A Web Of Shocks: Crises Across Asian Real Estate Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 253-274, May.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Dong Wook Lee & Joe Peek, 2007. "Comovement After Joining an Index: Spillovers of Nonfundamental Effects," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(1), pages 57-90, 03.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-50, July.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J, 1973. "Estimating the Dependence Structure of Share Prices-Implications for Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(5), pages 1203-32, December.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 2002.
"No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Comovements,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 2223-2261, October.
- Kristin Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 1999. "No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Co-movements," NBER Working Papers 7267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin C.H. Chiang & Kirill Kozhevnikov & Ming-Long Lee & Craig H. Wisen, 2006. "REIT Mimicking Portfolio Analysis," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 95-111.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:44:y:2012:i:3:p:298-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.