FHA vs. Subprime Mortgage Originations: Is FHA the Answer to Subprime Lending?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dwight M. Jaffee & John M. Quigley, 1975.
"Housing Policy, Mortgage Policy, and the Federal Housing Administration,"
in: Measuring and Managing Federal Financial Risk, pages 97-125
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffee, Dwight M. & Quigley, John M., 2010. "Housing Policy, Mortgage Policy, and the Federal Housing Administration," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt45b4w550, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Anthony Pennington-Cross & Joseph Nichols, .
"Credit History and the FHA-Conventional Choice,"
Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers
319, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Robert B. Avery & Kenneth P. Brevoort & Glenn B. Canner, 2007. "Opportunities and Issues in Using HMDA Data," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(4), pages 351-380.
- Michael H. Schill & Susan M. Wachter, 1994.
"Borrower and neighborhood racial and income characteristics and financial institution mortgage application screening,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, pages 223-243.
- Schill, Michael H & Wachter, Susan M, 1994. "Borrower and Neighborhood Racial and Income Characteristics and Financial Institution Mortgage Application Screening," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 223-39, November.
- Hendershott, Patric H. & LaFayette, William C. & Haurin, Donald R., 1997. "Debt Usage and Mortgage Choice: The FHA-Conventional Decision," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 202-217, March.
- Marsha J. Courchane & Brian J. Surette & Peter M. Zorn, 2004. "Subprime Borrowers: Mortgage Transitions and Outcomes," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 365-392, December.
- William B. Shear & Anthony M. J. Yezer, 1985. "Discrimination in Urban Housing Finance: An Empirical Study across Cities," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(3), pages 292-302.
- Mester, Loretta J, 1994. "Borrower and Neighborhood Racial and Income Characteristics and Financial Institution Mortgage Application Screening: Comments," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 241-43, November.
- Ambrose, Brent W. & Pennington-Cross, Anthony & Yezer, Anthony M., 2002. "Credit Rationing in the U.S. Mortgage Market: Evidence from Variation in FHA Market Shares," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 272-294, March.
- repec:fip:fedgrb:y:2006:i:sep:p:a123-a166 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:43:y:2011:i:4:p:441-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.