The Impact of Financial Arrangements and Institutional Form on Housing Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hjalmarsson, Erik & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2006.
"Efficiency In Housing Markets: Do Home Buyers Know How To Discount?,"
Working Papers in Economics
232, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hjalmarsson, Erik & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2006. "Efficiency in Housing Markets: Do Home Buyers Know how to Discount?," International Finance Discussion Papers 879, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Oct 2008.
- Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott & Susan M. Wachter, 1996. "Borrowing Constraints and the Tenure Choice of Young Households," NBER Working Papers 5630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodman, Allen C & Goodman, John L, Jr, 1997. "The Co-op Discount," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 223-233, Jan.-Marc.
- Stuart McFadyen & Robert Hobart, 1978. "An Alternative Measurement of Housing Costs and the Consumer Price Index," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 105-112, February.
- Hjalmarsson, Erik & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2009. "Efficiency in housing markets: Which home buyers know how to discount?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2150-2163, November.
- Austin Kelly, 1998. "Capitalization of Above Market Financing: Condos and Co-ops," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 163-176.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Michael H. Schill & Ioan Voicu & Jonathan Miller, 2007. "The Condominium versus Cooperative Puzzle: An Empirical Analysis of Housing in New York City," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 275-324, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silje Eretveit & Theis Theisen, 2016. "Efficiency and Justice in the Market for Cooperative Dwellings," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 297-326.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing prices; Cooperative housing; Condominiums; Credit rationing; G21; R21;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:371-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .