The Impact of Financial Arrangements and Institutional Form on Housing Prices
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11146/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goodman, Allen C & Goodman, John L, Jr, 1997. "The Co-op Discount," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 223-233, Jan.-Marc.
- Hjalmarsson, Erik & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2006.
"Efficiency In Housing Markets: Do Home Buyers Know How To Discount?,"
Working Papers in Economics
232, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Erik Hjalmarsson & Randi Hjalmarsson, 2006. "Efficiency in housing markets: do home buyers know how to discount?," International Finance Discussion Papers 879, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Austin Kelly, 1998. "Capitalization of Above Market Financing: Condos and Co-ops," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 163-176.
- Michael H. Schill & Ioan Voicu & Jonathan Miller, 2007. "The Condominium versus Cooperative Puzzle: An Empirical Analysis of Housing in New York City," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 275-324, 06.
- Stuart McFadyen & Robert Hobart, 1978. "An Alternative Measurement of Housing Costs and the Consumer Price Index," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 105-112, February.
- Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott & Susan M. Wachter, 1996. "Borrowing Constraints and the Tenure Choice of Young Households," NBER Working Papers 5630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hjalmarsson, Erik & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2009. "Efficiency in housing markets: Which home buyers know how to discount?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2150-2163, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:371-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.