Enabling Housing Cooperatives: Policy Lessons from Sweden, India and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- V Chouinard, 1990. "The uneven development of capitalist states: 2. The struggle for cooperative housing," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(11), pages 1441-1454, November.
- Hansmann, Henry, 1991. "Condominium and Cooperative Housing: Transactional Efficiency, Tax Subsidies, and Tenure Choice," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(1), pages 25-71, January.
- V Chouinard, 1990. "The Uneven Development of Capitalist States: 1. Theoretical Proposals and an Analysis of Postwar Changes in Canada's Assisted Housing Programmes," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(10), pages 1291-1308, October.
- Williams, Joseph T, 1993. "Agency and Ownership of Housing," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 83-97, September.
- Thomas S. Nesslein, 2003. "Markets versus Planning: An Assessment of the Swedish Housing Model in the Post-war Period," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(7), pages 1259-1282, June.
- Goodman, Allen C & Goodman, John L, Jr, 1997. "The Co-op Discount," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 223-233, Jan.-Marc.
- Adam Millard-Ball, 2000. "Moving Beyond the Gentrification Gaps: Social Change, Tenure Change and Gap Theories in Stockholm," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(9), pages 1673-1693, August.
- Michael H. Schill & Ioan Voicu & Jonathan Miller, 2007. "The Condominium versus Cooperative Puzzle: An Empirical Analysis of Housing in New York City," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 275-324, June.
- V Chouinard, 1990. "The uneven development of capitalist states: 1. Theoretical proposals and an analysis of postwar changes in Canada's assisted housing programmes," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(10), pages 1291-1308, October.
- V Chouinard, 1990. "The Uneven Development of Capitalist States: 2. The Struggle for Cooperative Housing," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(11), pages 1441-1454, November.
- Bengt Turner & Christine M. E. Whitehead, 2002. "Reducing Housing Subsidy: Swedish Housing Policy in an International Context," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(2), pages 201-217, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:34:y:2010:i:2:p:365-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.