The Value of Equitable Redemption in Commercial Mortgage Contracting
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ambrose, Brent W & Buttimer, Richard J, Jr, 2000.
"Embedded Options in the Mortgage Contract,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 95-111, September.
- Jaffe, Austin J & Sharp, Jeffery M, 1996. "Contract Theory and Mortgage Foreclosure Moratoria," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 77-96, January.
- Matthew J. Baker & Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2006.
"An Economic Theory of Mortgage Redemption Laws,"
2006-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- John P. Harding & C.F. Sirmans, 2002. "Renegotiation of Troubled Debt: The Choice between Discounted Payoff and Maturity Extension," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 475-503.
- Riddiough, Timothy J & Wyatt, Steve B, 1994. "Wimp or Tough Guy: Sequential Default Risk and Signaling with Mortgages," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 299-321, November.
- Aghion, Philippe & Hermalin, Benjamin, 1990.
"Legal Restrictions on Private Contracts Can Enhance Efficiency,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 381-409, Fall.
- Aghion, P. & Hermalin, B., 1990. "Legal Restrictions on Private Contracts Can Enhance Efficiency," DELTA Working Papers 90-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Timothy J. Riddiough, 1994. "Wimp or tough guy: sequential default risk and signaling with mortgages," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ambrose, Brent W & Buttimer, Richard J, Jr & Capone, Charles A, 1997. "Pricing Mortgage Default and Foreclosure Delay," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 314-25, August.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E & Katz, Michael L, 1993. "Judicial Modification of Contracts between Sophisticated Parties: A More Complete View of Incomplete Contracts and Their Breach," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 230-55, October.
- Kaushik Basu, 2003.
"The Economics and Law of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 141-157, Summer.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2003. "The Economics and Law of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace," Working Papers 03-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:35:y:2007:i:4:p:411-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.