Contract Theory and Mortgage Foreclosure Moratoria
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David C. Wheelock, 2008. "Changing the rules: state mortgage foreclosure moratoria during the Great Depression," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 569-584.
- Matthew J. Baker & Thomas J. Miceli & C.F. Sirmans, 2008.
"An Economic Theory of Mortgage Redemption Laws,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 31-45, March.
- Matthew J. Baker & Thomas Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2004. "An Economic Theory of Mortgage Redemption Laws," Working papers 2004-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Matthew J. Baker & Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2006. "An Economic Theory of Mortgage Redemption Laws," Working papers 2006-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Miceli & C. Sirmans, 2005.
"Time-Limited Property Rights and Investment Incentives,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 405-412, December.
- Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2003. "Time-Limited Property Rights and Investment Incentives," Working papers 2003-39, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Lynn Fisher & Abdullah Yavas, 2007. "The Value of Equitable Redemption in Commercial Mortgage Contracting," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 411-425, November.
- David C. Wheelock, 2008. "Government response to home mortgage distress: lessons from the Great Depression," Working Papers 2008-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:12:y:1996:i:1:p:77-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.