A Model of Optimal Dynamic Oil Extraction: Evidence From a Large Middle Eastern Field
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Sickles, Robin C. & Williams, Jenny, 2008. "Turning from crime: A dynamic perspective," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 158-173, July.
- Griffin, James M, 1977. "The Econometrics of Joint Production: Another Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(4), pages 389-397, November.
- Griffin, James M, 1978. "Joint Production Technology: The Case of Petrochemicals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 379-396, March.
- Fousekis, Panos & Stefanou, Spiro E, 1996. "Capacity Utilization under Dynamic Profit Maximization," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 335-359.
- Robert A. Marshalla & Dale M. Nesbitt, 1986. "Future World Oil Prices and Production Levels: An Economic Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-22.
- Hartley, Peter R, 1994. "Interest Rates in a Credit Constrained Economy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(1), pages 23-60, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rudolfs Bems & Irineu E de Carvalho Filho, 2009. "Current Account and Precautionary Savings for Exporters of Exhaustible Resources," IMF Working Papers 09/33, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic structural model; world oil markets; engineering production functions; simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:15:y:2001:i:1:p:59-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .