CEO successor compensation: outside versus inside successions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Via Cairoli 10 40121 Bologna
Web page: http://www.accademiaaidea.it/en
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10997/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier, 2006.
"Why Has CEO Pay Increased So Much?,"
2006 Meeting Papers
518, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James B. Bullard & James Feigenbaum, 2006.
"A leisurely reading of the life-cycle consumption data,"
2003-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bullard, James & Feigenbaum, James, 2007. "A leisurely reading of the life-cycle consumption data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2305-2320, November.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2003.
"Boards of directors as an endogenously determined institution: a survey of the economic literature,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Apr, pages 7-26.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2001. "Boards of Directors as an Endogenously Determined Institution: A Survey of the Economic Literature," NBER Working Papers 8161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhinay Muthoo, 2000. "A Non-technical Introduction to Bargaining Theory," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 1(2), pages 145-166, April.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2002. "On simple contracts, renegotiation under asymmetric information, and the hold-up problem," MPRA Paper 12530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wallace Davidson & Carol Nemec & Dan Worrell & Jun Lin, 2002. "Industrial Origin of CEOs in Outside Succession: Board Preference and Stockholder Reaction," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 6(4), pages 295-321, December.
- Edward J. Lawler & Samuel B. Bacharach, 1979. "Power Dependence in Individual Bargaining: The Expected Utility of Influence," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 32(2), pages 196-204, January.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2010.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
661465000000000387, David K. Levine.
- David Yermack, 2004. "Remuneration, Retention, and Reputation Incentives for Outside Directors," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(5), pages 2281-2308, October.
- Ryan, Harley Jr. & Wiggins, Roy III, 2001. "The influence of firm- and manager-specific characteristics on the structure of executive compensation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 101-123, June.
- Morgan, Angela G. & Poulsen, Annette B., 2001. "Linking pay to performance--compensation proposals in the S&P 500," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 489-523, December.
- Muthoo,Abhinay, 1999. "Bargaining Theory with Applications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521576475, Junio.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 1996.
"Endogenously Chosen Boards of Directors and Their Monitoring of the CEO,"
9602001, EconWPA, revised 09 Oct 1996.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E & Weisbach, Michael S, 1998. "Endogenously Chosen Boards of Directors and Their Monitoring of the CEO," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 96-118, March.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 1996. "Endogenously Chosen Boards of Directors and Their Monitoring of the CEO," Working Papers _004, University of California at Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
- Hamish Low, 2005. "Self-Insurance in a Life-Cycle Model of Labor Supply and Savings," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(4), pages 945-975, October.
- Baysinger, Barry D & Butler, Henry N, 1985. "Corporate Governance and the Board of Directors: Performance Effects of Changes in Board Composition," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 101-24, Spring.
- Peter Klibanoff & Jonathan Morduch, 1995. "Decentralization, Externalities, and Efficiency," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 223-247.
- Kevin J. Murphy & Jan Zabojnik, 2006. "Managerial Capital and the Market for CEOs," Working Papers 1110, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Toyne, Michael F. & Millar, James A. & Dixon, Bruce L., 2000. "The relation between CEO control and the risk of CEO compensation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 291-306, September.
- Bryan, Stephen & Hwang, LeeSeok & Lilien, Steven, 2000. "CEO Stock-Based Compensation: An Empirical Analysis of Incentive-Intensity, Relative Mix, and Economic Determinants," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73(4), pages 661-93, October.
- Kevin J. Murphy & Ján Zábojník, 2004. "CEO Pay and Appointments: A Market-Based Explanation for Recent Trends," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 192-196, May.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2002. "Simple contracts, renegotiation under asymmetric information, and the hold-up problem," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 169-188, January.
- Harry A. Newman & Haim A. Mozes, 1999. "Does the Composition of the Compensation Committee Influence CEO Compensation Practices?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 28(3), Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:187-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.