How different are the entrepreneurs in the European Union internal market?—An exploratory cross-cultural analysis of German, Italian and Spanish entrepreneurs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Belinda Luke & Martie-Louise Verreynne, 2006. "Exploring strategic entrepreneurship in the public sector," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 4-26, April.
- Waarts, Eric & Van Everdingen, Yvonne, 2005. "The Influence of National Culture on the Adoption Status of Innovations:: An Empirical Study of Firms Across Europe," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 601-610, December.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:11:y:2006:i:03:n:s1084946706000386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamid Etemad, 2004. "International Entrepreneurship as a Dynamic Adaptive System: Towards a Grounded Theory," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 2(1_2), pages 5-59, March.
- Palich, Leslie E. & Ray Bagby, D., 1995. "Using cognitive theory to explain entrepreneurial risk-taking: Challenging conventional wisdom," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 425-438, November.
- Mueller, Stephen L. & Thomas, Anisya S., 2001. "Culture and entrepreneurial potential: A nine country study of locus of control and innovativeness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Duncan, W. Jack & Ginter, Peter M. & Rucks, Andrew C. & Jacobs, T. Douglas, 1988. "Intrapreneurship and the reinvention of the corporation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 16-21.
- Michael H Morris & Duane L Davis & Jeffrey W Allen, 1994. "Fostering Corporate Entrepreneurship: Cross-Cultural Comparisons of the Importance of Individualism Versus Collectivism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(1), pages 65-89, March.
- Daniel W. Greening, 1996. "Do Managers and Strategies Matter? A Study In Crisis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 25-51, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Saverio Massari & Maria Teresa Riggio & Donato Calace, 2015. "Legal and Managerial Implications of the Italian ‘Contratto Di Rete’," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(2), pages 131-148.
- Beliaeva, T. & Laskovaia, A. & Shirokova, G., 2015. "Entrepreneurial learning and students' entrepreneurial intentions: A cross-cultural approach," Working Papers 6415, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:2:p:443-454 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCross-cultural analysis; Entrepreneurs; International; Cultural and social values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:7:y:2009:i:2:p:135-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .