Using narrative sequence methods to advance international entrepreneurship theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pettigrew, Andrew M., 1997. "What is a processual analysis?," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 337-348, December.
- Marian V Jones & Nicole E Coviello, 2005. "Internationalisation: conceptualising an entrepreneurial process of behaviour in time," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(3), pages 284-303, May.
- Van de Ven, Andrew H. & Engleman, Rhonda M., 2004. "Event- and outcome-driven explanations of entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 343-358, May.
- Coviello, Nicole E. & Jones, Marian V., 2004. "Methodological issues in international entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 485-508, July.
- Dubois, Anna & Gadde, Lars-Erik, 2002. "Systematic combining: an abductive approach to case research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 553-560, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald C Beckett, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Bricolage — Developing Recipes To Support Innovation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(05), pages 1-17, June.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:22:y:2014:i:1:p:4-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0200-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:5:p:691-701 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:22:y:2014:i:1:p:28-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Yimin & Wilkinson, Ian F., 2014. "A case study of the development of trust in a business relation: Implications for a dynamic theory of trust," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 7(1), pages 254-279.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalisation; Mechanisms; Process; Research methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:4:y:2006:i:4:p:157-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.