Connected internationalisation processes: the case of internationalising channel intermediaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren J Bilkey & George Tesar, 1977. "The Export Behavior of Smaller-Sized Wisconsin Manufacturing Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 8(1), pages 93-98, March.
- Fletcher, Richard, 2001. "A holistic approach to internationalisation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Reid, Stan, 1984. "Information acquisition and export entry decisions in small firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 141-157, June.
- Chetty, Sylvie & Blankenburg Holm, Desiree, 2000. "Internationalisation of small to medium-sized manufacturing firms: a network approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 77-93, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jack, Robert & As-Saber, Sharif & Edwards, Ron & Buckley, Peter, 2008. "The role of service embeddedness in the internationalisation process of manufacturing firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 442-451, August.
- Simin Lin & Catherine Mercier-Suissa & Charbel Salloum, 2016. "The Chinese born globals of the Zhejiang Province: A study on the key factors for their rapid internationalization," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 75-95, March.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:137-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Ying & Sternquist, Brenda, 2007. "Retailers' foreign market entry decisions: An institutional perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 613-629, October.
- Liu, Xiaming & Xiao, Wen & Huang, Xianhai, 2008. "Bounded entrepreneurship and internationalisation of indigenous Chinese private-owned firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 488-508, August.
- Papadopoulos, Nicolas & Martín Martín, Oscar, 2010. "Toward a model of the relationship between internationalization and export performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 388-406, August.
- Hulbert, Bev & Gilmore, Audrey & Carson, David, 2013. "Sources of opportunities used by growth minded owner managers of small and medium sized enterprises," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 293-303.
- Araujo, Luis & Rezende, Sergio, 2003. "Path dependence, MNCs and the internationalisation process: a relational approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 719-737, December.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:61-89 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalisation Wholesaling Network Overlapping Marketing channels Distribution Regions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:11:y:2002:i:3:p:365-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.