Market Share Delegation and Strategic Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fershtman, Chaim & Judd, Kenneth L, 1987. "Equilibrium Incentives in Oligopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 927-940, December.
- Roger Clarke & David R . Collie, 2006. "Optimum-Welfare And Maximum-Revenue Tariffs Under Bertrand Duopoly," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(3), pages 398-408, July.
- Mai, Chao-cheng & Hwang, Hong, 1988. "Optimal export subsidies and marginal cost differentials," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 279-282.
- Das, Satya P., 1997. "Strategic managerial delegation and trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 173-188, August.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David de Meza, 1986. "Export Subsidies and High Productivity: Cause or Effect?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 347-350, May.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1982. "Tariff Protection and Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 517, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jansen, Thijs & van Lier, Arie & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2007. "A note on strategic delegation: The market share case," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 531-539, June.
- Vickers, John, 1985. "Delegation and the Theory of the Firm," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 138-147, Supplemen.
- Collie, David, 1991. "Optimum Welfare and Maximum Revenue Tariffs under Oligopoly," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 38(4), pages 398-401, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2018.
"Firms Controlled by Owners and Managerial Firms: The 'Strategic' Trade Policy Game Revisited,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 71(1), pages 51-72.
- Luciano Fanti & Domenico Buccella, 2017. "Firms controlled by owners and managerial firms: the "strategic" trade policy game revisited," Discussion Papers 2017/215, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Leonard Wang & Tien-Der Han, 2015. "Better governance matters optimal privatization policy," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 189-206, December.
- Leonard Wang & Jen-yao Lee & Chin-shu Huang, 2012. "Maximum-Revenue and Optimum-Welfare Tariffs in International Mixed Duopoly: Does the Order of Firms’ Move Matter?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 273-283, September.
- Leonard F.S. Wang & Jean Wang & Jen-Yao Lee, 2010. "Optimum-Welfare And Maximum-Revenue Tariffs In Mixed Oligopoly With Foreign Competitors," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 60-72, March.
- Bian, Junsong & Li, Kevin W. & Guo, Xiaolei, 2016. "A strategic analysis of incorporating CSR into managerial incentive design," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 83-93.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2016.
"Passive unilateral cross-ownership and strategic trade policy,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-22.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2016. "Passive unilateral cross-ownership and strategic trade policy," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Jen-yao, 2014. "Ranking the optimum tariff and the maximum revenue tariff in vertically related markets," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 222-229.
- Ya-chin Wang & Leonard f.s. Wang, 2009. "Equivalence Of Competition Mode In A Vertically Differentiated Duopoly With Delegation," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(4), pages 577-590, December.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Jen-Yao, 2012. "Domestic entry, optimum-welfare and maximum-revenue tariffs," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 106-109.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket share delegation; sales delegation; asymmetric cost; export subsidy; import tariff; D21; D42; F12; F13; L13;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:49-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.