Buyer Power and its Impact on Competition in the Food Retail Distribution Sector of the European Union
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/10842/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Shea, 1993. "Do Supply Curves Slope Up?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 1-32.
- Dobson, Paul W & Waterson, Michael, 1997. "Countervailing Power and Consumer Prices," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 418-30, March.
- Paul Dobson & Michael Waterson, 1999. "Retailer power: recent developments and policy implications," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(28), pages 133-164, 04.
- Stephen Davies & Laura Rondi & Alessandro Sembenelli, 1997. "European Integration And Leading Firms’ Entry And Exit Strategies," CERIS Working Paper 199710, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- E. C. H. Veendorp, 1987. "Oligoemporistic Competition and the Countervailing Power Hypothesis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(3), pages 519-26, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:1:y:2001:i:3:p:247-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.