European Integration And Leading Firms’ Entry And Exit Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Sembenelli & Laura Rondi & Fabio Schiantarelli & Brian Sack, 1993. "Firms' Financial And Real Responses To Business Cycle Shocks And Monetary Tightening: Evidence For Large And Small Italian Companies," CERIS Working Paper 199305, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Vannoni, 1999. "Entries and Exits in Foreign Markets: Italian Firms' Multinational Expansion in the European Union," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 181-196.
- Paul Dobson & Roger Clarke & Stephen Davies & Michael Waterson, 2001. "Buyer Power and its Impact on Competition in the Food Retail Distribution Sector of the European Union," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 247-281, September.
More about this item
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csc:cerisp:199710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Perin) or (Giancarlo Birello). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerisit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .