Buyer Power and Competition in European Food Retailing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Devadoss & Wongun Song, 2006. "Oligopsony Distortions and Welfare Implications of Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 452-465, August.
- Colangelo Giuseppe, 2008. "Private Labeling and Competition between Retailers," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-36, July.
- Øystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind, 2008. "Do Slotting Allowances Harm Retail Competition?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(2), pages 367-384, June.
- BlaÅ¾kovÃ¡, I., 2016. "Convergence of Market Concentration: Evidence from Czech Food Processing Sectors," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(4), December.
- Øystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind, 2017. "Upstream Partnerships among Competitors when Size Matters," CESifo Working Paper Series 6512, CESifo Group Munich.
- Allain Marie-Laure & Chambolle Claire, 2005. "Loss-Leaders Banning Laws as Vertical Restraints," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Paul W. Dobson & Michael Waterson & Stephen W. Davies, 2003. "The Patterns and Implications of Increasing Concentration in European Food Retailing," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 111-125.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2010.
"Market power and rents in global supply chains,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 109-120, November.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2009. "Market Power and Rents in Global Supply Chains," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53213, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:17-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Fjell & Øystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind, 2015.
"On the Choice of Royalty Rule to Cover Fixed Costs in Input Joint Ventures,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 393-406, November.
- Kenneth Fjell & Oystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind, 2013. "On the Choice of Royalty Rule to Cover Fixed Costs in Input Joint Ventures," CESifo Working Paper Series 4332, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:4:p:296-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jos Bijman & Constantine Iliopoulos, 2014. "Farmers' Cooperatives in the Eu: Policies, Strategies, and Organization," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 497-508, December.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:6:p:443-451 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:256-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reena das Nair & Shingie Chisoro, 2016. "The expansion of regional supermarket chains and implications for local suppliers: A comparison of findings from South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, and Zimbabwe," WIDER Working Paper Series 169, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Reena das Nair & Shingie Chisoro, 2017. "The expansion of regional supermarket chains: Implications on suppliers in Botswana and South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:2405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.