Buyer Power and Competition in European Food Retailing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colangelo Giuseppe, 2008. "Private Labeling and Competition between Retailers," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-36, July.
- Ã˜ystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind, 2017. "Upstream Partnerships among Competitors when Size Matters," CESifo Working Paper Series 6512, CESifo Group Munich.
- Allain Marie-Laure & Chambolle Claire, 2005. "Loss-Leaders Banning Laws as Vertical Restraints," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2010.
"Market power and rents in global supply chains,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 109-120, November.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2009. "Market Power and Rents in Global Supply Chains," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53213, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stephen Devadoss & Wongun Song, 2006. "Oligopsony Distortions and Welfare Implications of Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 452-465, August.
- Øystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind, 2008. "Do Slotting Allowances Harm Retail Competition?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(2), pages 367-384, June.
- BlaÅ¾kovÃ¡, I., 2016. "Convergence of Market Concentration: Evidence from Czech Food Processing Sectors," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(4), December.
- Paul W. Dobson & Michael Waterson & Stephen W. Davies, 2003. "The Patterns and Implications of Increasing Concentration in European Food Retailing," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 111-125.
- Jos Bijman & Constantine Iliopoulos, 2014. "Farmers' Cooperatives in the Eu: Policies, Strategies, and Organization," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 497-508, December.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:256-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reena das Nair & Shingie Chisoro, 2016. "The expansion of regional supermarket chains and implications for local suppliers: A comparison of findings from South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, and Zimbabwe," WIDER Working Paper Series 169, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Reena das Nair & Shingie Chisoro, 2017. "The expansion of regional supermarket chains: Implications on suppliers in Botswana and South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:2405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .