Spatial cointegration and heteroscedasticity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/10109/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Griffith, 2006. "Hidden negative spatial autocorrelation," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 335-355, October.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Toyoda, Toshihisa, 1980. "Estimation of regression coefficients after a preliminary test for homoscedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 151-159, February.
- Lauridsen, J. & Kosfeld, R., 2004. "A wald Test for Spatial Nonstationarity," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-12, Diciembre.
- Jørgen Lauridsen, 2006. "Spatial autoregressively distributed lag models: equivalent forms, estimation, and an illustrative commuting model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 297-311, June.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Jorgen Lauridsen, 2004.
"Dynamic spatial modelling of regional convergence processes,"
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 705-722, December.
- Lauridsen, Jørgen & Kosfeld, Reinhold, 2004. "Dynamic Spatial Modelling of Regional Convergence Processes," HWWA Discussion Papers 261, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Koenker, Roger & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1982. "Robust Tests for Heteroscedasticity Based on Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Jorgen Lauridsen & Birgit Nahrstedt, 1998. "Spatial patterns in intermunicipal Danish commuting," ERSA conference papers ersa98p441, European Regional Science Association.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Ali, Mukhtar M. & Giaccotto, Carmelo, 1984. "A study of several new and existing tests for heteroscedasticity in the general linear model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 355-373, December.
- Jørgen Lauridsen & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2006. "A test strategy for spurious spatial regression, spatial nonstationarity, and spatial cointegration," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 363-377, 08.
- Jorgen Lauridsen & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2003. "A Test Strategy for Spurious Spatial Regression, Spatial Nonstationarity, and Spatial Cointegration," ERSA conference papers ersa03p42, European Regional Science Association.
- Koenker, Roger, 1981. "A note on studentizing a test for heteroscedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 107-112, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:9:y:2007:i:3:p:253-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.