Spatial autocorrelation and the sensitivity of RESET: a simulation study
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/10109/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana, 2009. "Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 200-213, March.
- Porter, Richard D. & Kashyap, Anil K., 1984. "Autocorrelation and the sensitivity of reset," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 229-233.
- Daniel Griffith, 2006. "Hidden negative spatial autocorrelation," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 335-355, October.
- Miles, Daniel & Mora, Juan, 2003.
"On the performance of nonparametric specification tests in regression models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 477-490, March.
- Juan Mora & Daniel Miles, 2002. "On The Performance Of Nonparametric Specification Tests In Regression Models," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J., 2003. "Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 557-579, September.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, EconWPA.
- Lauridsen, J. & Kosfeld, R., 2004. "A wald Test for Spatial Nonstationarity," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-12, Diciembre.
- Jørgen Lauridsen, 2006. "Spatial autoregressively distributed lag models: equivalent forms, estimation, and an illustrative commuting model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 297-311, June.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Jørgen Lauridsen & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2006. "A test strategy for spurious spatial regression, spatial nonstationarity, and spatial cointegration," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 363-377, 08.
- Jorgen Lauridsen & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2003. "A Test Strategy for Spurious Spatial Regression, Spatial Nonstationarity, and Spatial Cointegration," ERSA conference papers ersa03p42, European Regional Science Association.
- Qing, Yu & Kaiyuen, TSUI, 2005. "Factor decomposition of sub-provincial fiscal disparities in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 403-418.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Jorgen Lauridsen, 2004. "Dynamic spatial modelling of regional convergence processes," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 705-722, December.
- Lauridsen, Jørgen & Kosfeld, Reinhold, 2004. "Dynamic Spatial Modelling of Regional Convergence Processes," HWWA Discussion Papers 261, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Jørgen Lauridsen & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2007. "Spatial cointegration and heteroscedasticity," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 253-265, September.
- Siu Fai Leung & Shihti Yu, 2001. "The sensitivity of the RESET tests to disturbance autocorrelation in regression analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 721-726.
- Johnes, Geraint & Hyclak, Thomas J., 1995. "The determinants of real wage flexibility," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 175-185, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:12:y:2010:i:1:p:89-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.