Glejser's test revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Koenker, Roger & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1982. "Robust Tests for Heteroscedasticity Based on Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Godfrey, Leslie G., 1996. "Some results on the Glejser and Koenker tests for heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 275-299.
- L. G. Godfrey & C. D. Orme, 1999. "The robustness, reliabiligy and power of heteroskedasticity tests," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 169-194.
- Newey, Whitney K & Powell, James L, 1987. "Asymmetric Least Squares Estimation and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 819-847, July.
- Koenker, Roger, 1981. "A note on studentizing a test for heteroscedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 107-112, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwata, Shinichiro & Sumita, Kazuto & Fujisawa, Mieko, 2012. "Price competition in the spatial real estate market: Allies or rivals?," MPRA Paper 37438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:3:p:960-971 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2014.
"Energy prices and CO2 emission allowance prices: A quantile regression approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 201-206.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Amine Lahiani & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Ricardo M. Sousa, "undated". "Energy prices and CO2 emission allowance prices: A quantile regression approach," NIPE Working Papers 06/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2014. "Energy prices and CO2 emission allowance prices: A quantile regression approach," Working Papers 2014-185, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- José Murteira & Esmeralda Ramalho & Joaquim Ramalho, 2013.
"Heteroskedasticity testing through a comparison of Wald statistics,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 12(2), pages 131-160, August.
- José M.R. Murteira & Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2013. "Heteroskedasticity Testing Through a Comparison of Wald Statistics," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Andini, Monica & Andini, Corrado, 2014. "Finance, growth and quantile parameter heterogeneity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 308-322.
- Bouhlila, Donia Smaali, 2015. "The Heyneman–Loxley effect revisited in the Middle East and North Africa: Analysis using TIMSS 2007 database," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 85-95.
- José Murteira & Esmeralda Ramalho & Joaquim Ramalho, 2011. "Heteroskedasticity Testing Through Comparison of Wald-Type Statistics," GEMF Working Papers 2011-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:251-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andriansyah, Andriansyah & Messinis, George, 2016. "Intended use of IPO proceeds and firm performance: A quantile regression approach," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 14-30.
- Furno, Marilena, 2001. "LAD estimation with random coefficient autocorrelated errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 511-523, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:97:y:2000:i:1:p:189-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.