Testing for Systemic Risk Using Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, De-Min, 1973. "Alternative Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Regressors and Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 733-750, July.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2010:i:may:p:65-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sylvain Benoit & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2013.
"A Theoretical and Empirical Comparison of Systemic Risk Measures,"
- Sylvain Benoit & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2019. "A Theoretical and Empirical Comparison of Systemic Risk Measures," Working Papers hal-02292323, HAL.
- Viral V. Acharya & Lasse H. Pedersen & Thomas Philippon & Matthew Richardson, 2017.
"Measuring Systemic Risk,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 2-47.
- Matthew Richardson & Thomas Philippon & Lasse H. Pedersen & Viral V. Acharya, 2010. "Measuring systemic risk," Working Papers (Old Series) 1002, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2010.
- Acharya, Viral V & Pedersen, Lasse H & Philippon, Thomas & Richardson, Matthew P, 2012. "Measuring Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Singleton, J. Clay & Wingender, John, 1986. "Skewness Persistence in Common Stock Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 335-341, September.
- repec:aei:rpaper:2070 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2012.
"Systemic Risk Contributions,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 55-83, October.
- Viral Acharya & Robert Engle & Matthew Richardson, 2012. "Capital Shortfall: A New Approach to Ranking and Regulating Systemic Risks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 59-64, May.
- François Longin & Bruno Solnik, 2001. "Extreme Correlation of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 649-676, April.
- repec:aei:rpaper:39862 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adelchi Azzalini, 2005. "The Skew‐normal Distribution and Related Multivariate Families," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(2), pages 159-188, June.
- Benjamin Yibin Zhang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2009.
"Explaining Credit Default Swap Spreads with the Equity Volatility and Jump Risks of Individual Firms,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(12), pages 5099-5131, December.
- Benjamin Y. Zhang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2005. "Explaining credit default swap spreads with the equity volatility and jump risks of individual firms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Haibin Zhu & Benjamin Yibin Zhang & Hao Zhou, 2005. "Explaining credit default swap spreads with equity volatility and jump risks of individual firms," BIS Working Papers 181, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
- Viral V. Acharya, 2010. "Measuring systemic risk," Proceedings 1140, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:39:y:2018:i:c:p:221-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Pederzoli & Costanza Torricelli, 2017.
"Systemic risk measures and macroprudential stress tests: an assessment over the 2014 EBA exercise,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 237-251, August.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Costanza Torricelli, 2015. "Systemic risk measures and macroprudential stress tests. An assessment over the 2014 EBA exercise," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 0054, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Franklin Allen & Itay Goldstein & Julapa Jagtiani & William W. Lang, 2016.
"Enhancing Prudential Standards in Financial Regulations,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 133-149, June.
- William W. Lang & Julapa Jagtiani & Franklin Allen & Itay Goldstein, 2014. "Enhancing prudential standards in financial regulations," Working Papers 14-36, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 03 Dec 2014.
- repec:kap:annfin:v:14:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0310-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Walmir & Kimura, Herbert & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim, 2017. "An analysis of the literature on systemic financial risk: A survey," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 91-114.
More about this item
KeywordsSystemic risk; Conditional value at risk; CoVaR; Marginal expected shortfall; MES; SRISK; Systemically important financial institutions; SIFIs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:49:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10693-016-0254-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.