On locally optimal programs in the Robinson–Solow–Srinivasan model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Ali Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2005.
"On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 83-110.
- Ali Khan, M., 2003. "On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 504, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "On Choice of Technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Working Papers 04-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Mirrlees, J. A. & Stern, N. H., 1972. "Fairly good plans," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 268-288, April.
- M. Ali Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2007. "Optimal Growth In A Two-Sector Rss Model Without Discounting: A Geometric Investigation," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(2), pages 191-225.
- Peter Hammond, 1975. "Agreeable Plans With Many Capital Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14.
- Hammond, Peter J & Kennan, John, 1979. "Uniformly Optimal Infinite Horizon Plans," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 283-296, June.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Makoto Yano, 2006. "Introduction," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(4), pages 455-456.
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 2012.
The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics,
- Mitra, Tapan & Wan, Henry Jr., 1986. "On the faustmann solution to the forest management problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 229-249, December.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1995. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos in Optimal Growth: An Example," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 981-1001, July.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "Intergenerational Equity and the Forest Management Problem," Working Papers 04-17, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, M. Ali & Piazza, Adriana, 2011.
"Classical turnpike theory and the economics of forestry,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 194-210, August.
- M. Ali Khan & Adriana Piazzaz, 2009. "Classical Turnpike Theory and the Economics of Forestry," Discussion Papers Series 397, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsGood programs; Locally maximal; Finitely optimal; Optimal; Minimal value-loss; Agreeable; Transversality condition; C62; D90; Q23;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:99:y:2010:i:1:p:65-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .