On uniform convergence of undiscounted optimal programs in the Mitra-Wan forestry model: The strictly concave case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Ali Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2005.
"On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 83-110.
- Ali Khan, M., 2003. "On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 504, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "On Choice of Technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Working Papers 04-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Tapan Mitra & Henry Y. Wan, 1985. "Some Theoretical Results on the Economics of Forestry," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 263-282.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1976. "Economics of Forestry in an Evolving Society," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 466-492, December.
- David Gale, 1967. "On Optimal Development in a Multi-Sector Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 1-18.
- Ali Khan, M. & Mitra, Tapan, 2008. "Growth in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model: Undiscounted optimal policy with a strictly concave welfare function," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 707-732, July.
- Mitra, Tapan & Wan, Henry Jr., 1986. "On the faustmann solution to the forest management problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 229-249, December.
- W. A. Brock, 1970. "On Existence of Weakly Maximal Programmes in a Multi-Sector Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 275-280.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabbri, Giorgio & Faggian, Silvia & Freni, Giuseppe, 2015.
"On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 1001-1040.
- Silvia Faggian & Giorgio Fabbri & Giuseppe Freni, 2013. "On the Mitra--Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Working Papers 2013:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2015. "On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time," Post-Print hal-01615431, HAL.
- Giorgio FABBRI & Silvia FAGGIAN & Giuseppe FRENI, 2014. "On the Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2014. "On The Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Documents de recherche 14-04, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2012. "On the Mitra–Wan forestry model: A unified analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 230-260.
- Khan, M. Ali & Piazza, Adriana, 2011.
"Classical turnpike theory and the economics of forestry,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 194-210, August.
- M. Ali Khan & Adriana Piazzaz, 2009. "Classical Turnpike Theory and the Economics of Forestry," Discussion Papers Series 397, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Khan, M. Ali, 2016. "On a forest as a commodity and on commodification in the discipline of forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 7-17.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:6:y:2010:i:1:p:57-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.