Endogenous timing in the switching of technology with Marshallian externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Farrell & Garth Saloner, 1985. "Standardization, Compatibility, and Innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 70-83, Spring.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1988.
"The Efficiency of Investment in the Presence of Aggregate Demand Spillovers,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(6), pages 1221-1231, December.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1987. "The Efficiency of Investment in the Presence of Aggregate Demand Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 2297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1988. "The Efficiency of Investment in the Presence of Aggregate Demand Spillovers," Scholarly Articles 3725553, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Chamley, Christophe & Gale, Douglas, 1994.
"Information Revelation and Strategic Delay in a Model of Investment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1065-1085, September.
- Gale, D. & Chamley, C., 1992. "Information Revelation and Strategic Delay in a Model of Investment," Papers 10, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatsuhiro SHICHIJO & Yuji NAKAYAMA, 2004. "A Way To Sell Goods With Network Externalities," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 711, Econometric Society.
- Shichijo Tatsuhiro & Nakayama Yuji, 2009. "A Two-Step Subsidy Scheme to Overcome Network Externalities in a Dynamic Game," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, February.
More about this item
Keywordstechnological switch; network externality; endogenous timing; C72; O33;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:63:y:1996:i:1:p:41-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .