Optimal introduction of Time-of-Day tariffs in the presence of consumer adjustment costs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 51 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Cohen & Philippe Michel, 1988. "How Should Control Theory Be Used to Calculate a Time-Consistent Government Policy?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 263-274.
- Coate, Stephen & Panzar, John C, 1989.
"Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 305-317, December.
- Stephen Coate & John C. Panzer, 1988. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice Under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach," Discussion Papers 780, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Wirl, F., 1986. "Fuel conservation under rational expectations of the energy price evolution," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 185-197, June.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1982. "The optimal phasing of phased deregulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 281-294, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:51:y:1990:i:3:p:259-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.