Optimal introduction of Time-of-Day tariffs in the presence of consumer adjustment costs
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Cohen & Philippe Michel, 1988. "How Should Control Theory Be Used to Calculate a Time-Consistent Government Policy?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 263-274.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1982. "The optimal phasing of phased deregulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 281-294, November.
- Coate, Stephen & Panzar, John C, 1989.
"Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 305-17, December.
- Stephen Coate & John C. Panzer, 1988. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice Under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach," Discussion Papers 780, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Wirl, F., 1986. "Fuel conservation under rational expectations of the energy price evolution," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 185-197, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:51:y:1990:i:3:p:259-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.