Optimal Agricultural Policy with Biotechnology: Bovine Somatotropin and the Dairy Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry de Gorter, 1985.
"Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 821-832.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey & de Gorter, Harry, 1982. "Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry," CUDARE Working Papers 198259, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry D. Gorter, 1985. "Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-34, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Hatch, L. Upton & Molnar, Joseph J. & Venkateswaran, Meenakshi, 1990.
"Scale Neutrality Of Bovine Somatotropin: Ex Ante Evidence From The Southeast,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Kinnucan, Henry & Hatch, Upton & Molnar, Joseph J. & Venkateswaran, Meenakshi, 1990. "Scale Neutrality of Bovine Somatotropin: Ex Ante Evidence from the Southeast," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Rausser, Gordon C & Freebairn, John W, 1974.
"Estimation of Policy Preference Functions: An Application to U.S. Beef Import Quotas,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 56(4), pages 437-449, November.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Freebairn, J.W., 1972. "Estimation Of Policy Preference Functions : An Application To U.S. Beef Import Quotas," 1972 Annual Meeting, August 20-23, Gainesville, Florida 284617, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Griliches, Zvi, 1980. "Hybrid Corn Revisited: A Reply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1463-1465, September.
- Mike Hinchy & Phil Simmons, 1983. "An Optimal‐Control Approach To Stabilising Australian Wool Prices," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 27(1), pages 44-72, April.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1982. "The optimal phasing of phased deregulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 281-294, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaiser, Harry M., 1990. "Bovine Somatotropin and Milk Production: Potential Impacts for the U.S," Staff Papers 121538, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- de Gorter, Harry & Nielson, David J. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1990. "The political economy of productive and predatory policies: a case study from agriculture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0q9495xv, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudasp:121536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.