Hybrid Corn Revisited: A Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul A. David, "undated".
"Zvi Griliches and the Economics of Technology Diffusion: Adoption of Innovations, Investment Lags, and Productivity Growth,"
09-016, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, revised Mar 2010.
- Paul A. David, 2011. "Zvi Griliches and the Economics of Technology Diffusion: Adoption of Innovations, Investment Lags, and Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 10-029, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Tauer, Loren W. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1990. "Optimal Agricultural Policy with Biotechnology: Bovine Somatotropin and the Dairy Sector," Staff Papers 121536, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Qiangbing Chen & Yali Liu, 2011. "The Diffusion of a Process Innovation with Gently Declining Production Cost," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 109-129, June.
- Battisti, Giuliana & Iona, Alfonsina, 2009. "The intra-firm diffusion of complementary innovations: Evidence from the adoption of management practices by British establishments," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1326-1339, October.
- Marc Baudry & Clément Bonnet, 2016.
"Demand pull isntruments and the development of wind power in Europe: A counter-factual analysis,"
1607, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Marc Baudry & Clément Bonnet, 2017. "Demand pull instruments and the development of wind power in Europe: A counter-factual analysis," Working Papers 1705, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Tavneet Suri, 2009. "Selection and Comparative Advantage in Technology Adoption," NBER Working Papers 15346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Tae-Kyun, 1989. "The factor bias of technical change and technology adoption under uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010138, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Beck & Michal Grajek & Christian Wey, 2011.
"Estimating level effects in diffusion of a new technology: barcode scanning at the checkout counter,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(14), pages 1737-1748.
- Jonathan Beck & Michal Grajek & Christian Wey, 2007. "Estimating level effects in diffusion of a new technology: Barcode scanning at the checkout counter," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-002, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Jean-Louis Fusillier & Lionel Richefort, 2010.
"Imitation, rationalité et adoption de technologies d’irrigation améliorées à l’île de la Réunion,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 193(2), pages 59-73.
- Lionel Richefort & Jean-Louis Fusillier, 2010. "Imitation, rationalité et adoption de technologies d'irrigation améliorées à l'île de la Réunion," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 59-73.
- Marc Baudry & Clément Bonnet, 2015. "Market pull instruments and the development of wind power in Europe: a counterfactual analysis," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-18, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- H. G. P. Jansen, 1992. "Inter-Regional Variation In The Speed Of Adoption Of Modern Cereal Cultivars In India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 88-95.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:48:y:1980:i:6:p:1463-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.