An Optimal‐Control Approach To Stabilising Australian Wool Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "Factor Demand with Output Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 675-681, September.
- Campbell, Rachel & Gardiner, B. & Haszler, Henry, 1980. "On The Hidden Revenue Effects Of Wool Price Stabilisation In Australia: Initial Results," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(01), April.
- Baron, David P, 1970. "Price Uncertainty, Utility, and Industry Equilibrium in Pure Competition," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 463-480, October.
- Richardson, Bob, 1982. "On The Hidden Revenue Effects Of Wool Price Stabilisation In Australia: Initial Results - A Comment," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(01), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Kooten, G. C., 1987. "The Economic Impacts on Consumers of Government Intervention in the Poultry and Egg Sectors: A Comparison of Alternative Welfare Measures," Working Papers 243873, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Tauer, Loren W. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1990. "Optimal Agricultural Policy with Biotechnology: Bovine Somatotropin and the Dairy Sector," Staff Papers 121536, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- O'Donnell, Christopher J., 1992. "A Simultaneous Equations Model with Endogenous Switching: The Demand for Australian Wool," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 147087, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Phil Simmons, 1988.
"A Theoretical Discussion Of The Economic Effects Of Buffer Stocks And Buffer Funds,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(2-3), pages 129-141, 08-12.
- Simmons, Phil, 1988. "A Theoretical Discussion Of The Economic Effects Of Buffer Stocks And Buffer Funds," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(02-03).
- Takamasa Akiyama & Varangis, Panos, 1991. "Price stabilization for raw jute in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 813, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:27:y:1983:i:1:p:44-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.