Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Coate & John C. Panzer, 1988. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice Under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach," Discussion Papers 780, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salkever, David S, 1970. "Public Utility Pricing and Output Under Risk: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 487-488, June.
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1977. "Peak Load Pricing with Stochastic Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1006-1010, December.
- De Vany, Arthur S, 1976. "Uncertainty, Waiting Time, and Capacity Utilization: A Stochastic Theory of Product Quality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(3), pages 523-541, June.
- John Tschirhart & Frank Jen, 1979. "Behavior of a Monopoly Offering Interruptible Service," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 244-258, Spring.
- Brown, Gardner, Jr & Johnson, M Bruce, 1969. "Public Utility Pricing and Output under Risk," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 119-128, March.
- Meyer, Robert A, 1975. "Monopoly Pricing and Capacity Choice under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 326-337, June.
- Turvey, Ralph, 1970. "Public Utility Pricing and Output Under Risk: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 485-486, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao, Hung-po, 2011. "Efficient pricing and investment in electricity markets with intermittent resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3945-3953, July.
- repec:eee:energy:v:142:y:2018:i:c:p:633-646 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Villemeur, Étienne, 2007. "Une tarification saisonnière pour le gaz? Les coûts d'un schéma de régulation rigide pour un bien stockable dont la demande varie," IDEI Working Papers 434, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Richard Arnott, 1992. "Information and Usage of Congestible Facilities Under Free Access," Discussion Papers 974, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Yang, Liu & Dong, Ciwei & Wan, C.L. Johnny & Ng, Chi To, 2013. "Electricity time-of-use tariff with consumer behavior consideration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 402-410.
- Fred Schroyen & Adekola Oyenuga, 2011. "Optimal pricing and capacity choice for a public service under risk of interruption," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 252-272, June.
- Franz Wirl, 1990. "Optimal introduction of Time-of-Day tariffs in the presence of consumer adjustment costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 259-271, October.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice with Stochastic Demand," IDEI Working Papers 489, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:1:y:1989:i:4:p:305-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.