Monopoly Pricing and Capacity Choice under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cass, David & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "The Implications of Alternative Saving and Expectations Hypotheses for Choices of Technique and Patterns of Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 586-627, Part II, .
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1972. "The Statistical Theory of Racism and Sexism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 659-661, September.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1973. "Higher education as a filter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-216, July.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1971. "The Private and Social Value of Information and the Reward to Inventive Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 561-574, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao, Hung-po, 2011. "Efficient pricing and investment in electricity markets with intermittent resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3945-3953, July.
- Yang, Liu & Dong, Ciwei & Wan, C.L. Johnny & Ng, Chi To, 2013. "Electricity time-of-use tariff with consumer behavior consideration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 402-410.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Tarkiainen, Ritva & Tuomala, Matti, 1998. "Non-Linear Utility Pricing and Targeting the Poor," Working Papers 179318, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Fred Schroyen & Adekola Oyenuga, 2011. "Optimal pricing and capacity choice for a public service under risk of interruption," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 252-272, June.
- Achim I. Czerny & Erik T. Verhoef & Anming Zhang, 2015. "A Theory of Continuous Uncertainty Types," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-065/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Coate, Stephen & Panzar, John C, 1989.
"Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 305-317, December.
- Stephen Coate & John C. Panzer, 1988. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice Under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach," Discussion Papers 780, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1980.
"Vérification des conditions d'efficacité dans la production chez Bell Canada
[Checking the conditions of efficient production in Bell Canada]," MPRA Paper 30147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 1980.
- Korbinian von Blanckenburg & Milena Neubert, 2014. "Monopoly Profit Maximization: Success and Economic Principles," Working Papers 1406, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 25 Nov 2014.
- Mirucki, Jean, 1980.
"Comportement de l'entreprise réglementée: étude de l'hypothèse Averch-Johnson
[Behavior of the Regulated Firm: A Study of the Averch-Johnson Hypothesis]," MPRA Paper 27669, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1982.
- Lu, Zhaoyang & Meng, Qiang, 2017. "Analysis of optimal BOT highway capacity and economic toll adjustment provisions under traffic demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 17-37.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1975. "Neuere Ansätze in der Theorie der Firma und ihre wettbewerbspolitischen Implikationen," Discussion Papers, Series I 70, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice with Stochastic Demand," IDEI Working Papers 489, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- repec:eee:transb:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:65:y:1975:i:3:p:326-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.