Uncertainty, Waiting Time, and Capacity Utilization: A Stochastic Theory of Product Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James T. Moser, 2002.
"The immediacy implications of exchange organization,"
Working Paper Series
WP-02-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- James T. Moser, 2002. "The Immediacy Implications of Exchange Orgzanization," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-11, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Patrick T. Harker, 2002. "Competition and Outsourcing with Scale Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(10), pages 1314-1333, October.
- Shah, Nilopa & Brueckner, Jan K., 2012.
"Price and frequency competition in freight transportation,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 938-953.
- Shah, Nilopa & Brueckner, Jan K., 2011. "Price and Frequency Competition in Freight Transportation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1n42k26q, University of California Transportation Center.
- Zhou, Wenhui & Lian, Zhaotong & Wu, Jinbiao, 2014. "When should service firms provide free experience service?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 830-838.
- Coate, Stephen & Panzar, John C, 1989.
"Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 305-317, December.
- Stephen Coate & John C. Panzer, 1988. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice Under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach," Discussion Papers 780, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Philipp Afèche & Haim Mendelson, 2004. "Pricing and Priority Auctions in Queueing Systems with a Generalized Delay Cost Structure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 869-882, July.
- Michael Waldman, 1983. "Optimal Pricing Given Transaction Costs: The Case of Reserve Versus General Admission Seating," UCLA Economics Working Papers 284, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Pnina Feldman, 2011. "Pricing Services Subject to Congestion: Charge Per-Use Fees or Sell Subscriptions?," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 244-260, June.
- C. Robin Lindsey & Erik T. Verhoef, 2000. "Traffic Congestion and Congestion Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-101/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1997. "On the uses of club theory: Preface to the club theory symposium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 3-7, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:84:y:1976:i:3:p:523-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.