Review essay, “The 2006 world development report: Equity and development”
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roemer, J.E., 1992. "A Pragmatic Theory of Responsibility for the Egalitarian Planner," Papers 391, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2007.
"New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
700, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2007. "New directions in the analysis of inequality and poverty," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2007. "New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 2814, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2007. "New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty," Working Papers 71, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Asmus Zoch, 2013. "Life chances and class: Estimating inequality of opportunity in South Africa for various life stages," Working Papers 08/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- Prevost, Benoît & Rivaud, Audrey & Michelot, Agnès, 2016. "Économie politique des services écosystémiques : de l’analyse économique aux évolutions juridiques," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 19.
- Peter J. Lambert, 2007. "Positional equity and equal sacrifice: design principles for an EU-wide income tax?," Working Papers 0706, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:4:y:2006:i:2:p:233-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.