Marc Fleurbaey, Fairness, responsibility, and welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roemer, J.E., 1992. "A Pragmatic Theory of Responsibility for the Egalitarian Planner," Papers 391, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Roemer, John E., 1985. "Equality of Talent," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 151-188, October.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2007.
"Social Choice And Just Institutions: New Perspectives,"
Economics and Philosophy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 15-43, March.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2002. "Social Choice and Just Institutions: New Perspectives," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 333, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2007. "Social choice and just institutions: New perspectives," Post-Print hal-00246571, HAL.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2006. "Social Choice and Just Institutions:New Perspectives," Working Papers halshs-00121378, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:129-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.