Marc Fleurbaey, Fairness, responsibility, and welfare
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=111137|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roemer, John E., 1985. "Equality of Talent," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 151-188, October.
- Roemer, J.E., 1992. "A Pragmatic Theory of Responsibility for the Egalitarian Planner," Papers 391, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2002.
"Social Choice and Just Institutions: New Perspectives,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
333, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2007. "Social Choice And Just Institutions: New Perspectives," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 15-43, March.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2006. "Social Choice and Just Institutions:New Perspectives," Working Papers halshs-00121378, HAL.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2007. "Social choice and just institutions: New perspectives," Post-Print hal-00246571, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:129-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.