Redistribution and labour supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kakwani, Nanak C, 1977. "Applications of Lorenz Curves in Economic Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 719-727, April.
- Ugo Colombino & Steinar Strøm & Rolf Aaberge, 2000. "Labor supply responses and welfare effects from replacing current tax rules by a flat tax: Empirical evidence from Italy, Norway and Sweden," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(4), pages 595-621.
- Burtless, Gary & Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"The Effect of Taxation on Labor Supply: Evaluating the Gary Negative Income Tax Experiments,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1103-1130, December.
- G. Burtless & J. A. Hausman, 1977. "The Effect of Taxation on Labor Supply: Evaluating the Gary Negative Income Tax Experiment," Working papers 211, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Dagsvik, John K & Strom, Steinar, 1995. " Labor Supply Responses and Welfare Effects of Tax Reforms," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(4), pages 635-659, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Prieto-Rodríguez & Víctor Fernández-Blanco, 2006.
"Optimal pricing and grant policies for museums,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(3), pages 169-181, December.
- Juan Prieto Rodríguez & Víctor Fernández Blanco, "undated". "Optimal Pricing And Grant Policies For Museums," Working Papers 3-02 Classification-JEL :, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Juan Prieto-Rodriguez & Victor Fernandez-Blanco, 2003. "Optimal Pricing And Grant Policies For Museums," Public Economics 0309002, EconWPA.
- Udo Ebert & Patrick Moyes, 2003.
"Proportional income taxation and effective progressivity,"
- Udo Ebert & Patrick Moyes, 2003. "Proportional Income Taxation and Effective Progressivity," IDEP Working Papers 0309, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Sara Torregrosa Hetland, 2015.
"Did democracy bring redistribution? Insights from the Spanish tax system, 1960–90,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 294-315.
- Sara Torregrosa Hetland, 2014. "A fiscal revolution? Progressivity in the Spanish tax system, 1960-1990," Working Papers 2014/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Llavador, Humberto & Carbonell-Nicolau, Oriol, 2018.
"Inequality reducing properties of progressive income tax schedules: the case of endogenous income,"
Econometric Society, vol. 13(1), January.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Humberto Llavador, 2015. "Inequality Reducing Properties of Progressive Income Tax Schedules: The Case of Endogenous Income," Departmental Working Papers 201517, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Humberto Llavador, 2016. "Inequality Reducing Properties of Progressive Income Tax Schedules: The Case of Endogenous Income," Departmental Working Papers 201603, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Humberto Llavador, 2015. "Inequality Reducing Properties of Progressive Income Tax Schedules: The Case of Endogenous Income," Working Papers 849, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Humberto Llavador, 2015. "Inequality reducing properties of progressive income tax schedules: The case of endogenous income," Economics Working Papers 1492, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2017.
- Juan Prieto-Rodríguez & Rafael Salas & Santiago Álvarez-García, "undated".
"The Evolution Of Income Inequality In The European Union,"
10-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Santiago Alvarez-Garcia & Juan Prieto-Rodriguez & Rafael Salas, 2003. "The evolution of income inequality in the European Union," Public Economics 0309003, EconWPA.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2008. "Assessing the redistributive effect of fiscal policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4592, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; personal income taxation and labour supply; redistribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:3:y:2005:i:2:p:109-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .