Government Grants to Private Cultural Institutions–The Effects of a Change in the Italian Legislation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Congleton, Roger D & Shughart, William F, II, 1990. "The Growth of Social Security: Electoral Push or Political Pull?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(1), pages 109-132, January.
- Bises Bruno, 2000. "Indicatori di performance delle istituzioni culturali e contributi statali," Economia della Cultura, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 137-146.
- Throsby, David, 1994. "The Production and Consumption of the Arts: A View of Cultural Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Duizendstraal, Anton & Nentjes, Andries, 1994. "Organizational Slack in Subsidized Nonprofit Institutions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 81(3-4), pages 297-321, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Dalle Nogare, Chiara, 2014.
"Public provision vs. outsourcing of cultural services: Evidence from Italian cities,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 168-182.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Dalle Nogare, Chiara, 2013. "Public Provision vs Outsourcing of Cultural Services: Evidence from Italian Cities," EBLA Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Dalle Nogare Chiara, 2013. "Public provision vs outsourcing of cultural services: evidence from italian cities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201312, University of Turin.
More about this item
Keywordsanalysis of the choice process; cultural institutions; grants; redistribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:28:y:2004:i:4:p:303-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.