The Supply of Arts Labour : Towards a Dynamic Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuccia, Tiziana & Cellini, Roberto, 2007. "Workers' enterprises in the case of arts production," MPRA Paper 5192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Canals-Cerda, 2005. "Congestion Pricing in an Internet Market," Working Papers 05-10, NET Institute, revised Sep 2005.
- Popović, Milenko & Ratković, Kruna, 2013. "Oversupply of Labor and Other Peculiarities of Arts Labor Market," EconStor Preprints 83025, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- David Throsby, 2006. "An Artistic Production Function: Theory and an Application to Australian Visual Artists," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Bardt Hubertus & Bardt Juliane, 2006. "Kunstunternehmer im Spannungsfeld zwischen Kunst und Marktwirtschaft / Art Entrepreneurs between Arts and Markets," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 57(1), pages 241-259, January.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2009. "Dynamic Models of Arts Labor Supply," MPRA Paper 19397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Balestrino, 2012.
"Kind of Black: The Musicians' Labour Market in Italy,"
CEIS, vol. 26(4), pages 472-491, December.
- Alessandro Balestrino, 2009. "Kind of Black: The Musicians' Labour Market in Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2769, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tiziana Cuccia & Roberto Cellini, 2009. "Workers' Enterprises And The Taste For Production: The Arts, Sport And Other Cases," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(1), pages 123-137, February.
- repec:bla:kyklos:v:70:y:2017:i:3:p:347-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2018. "Do behaviours in cultural markets affect economic resilience? An analysis of the Italian regions," MPRA Paper 83904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsarts; consumption; evolution; human capital; innovation; labour; work-preference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:25:y:2001:i:3:p:185-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.