The Returns to Picasso's Prints and to Traditional Financial Assets, 1977 to 1996
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abderazak Bakhouche & Ludovic P.J. Thebault, 2011. "What Determines Cézanne’S Art Pricing? A Hedonic Regression Method," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 58, pages 515-532, november.
- Luc Renneboog & Christophe Spaenjers, 2013.
"Buying Beauty: On Prices and Returns in the Art Market,"
INFORMS, vol. 59(1), pages 36-53, February.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Spaenjers, C., 2009. "Buying Beauty : On Prices and Returns in the Art Market," Discussion Paper 2009-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christophe Spaenjers & Luc Renneboog, 2013. "Buying Beauty: On Prices and Returns in the Art Market," Post-Print hal-00784069, HAL.
- Helen Higgs, 2010. "Australian Art Market Prices during the Global Financial Crisis and two earlier decades," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201003, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Francesco Angelini & Massimiliano Castellani, 2017. "Cultural and economic value: A (p)review," Working Paper series 17-10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2018.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2011.
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 26
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2011. "Demand," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00525932, HAL.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Jianping Mei & Michael Moses, 2006. "On the computation of art indices in art," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7290, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- McQuillan, William & Lucey, Brian, 2016. "The validity of Islamic art as an investment," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 388-401.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-02-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helen Higgs & John Forster, 2014. "The auction market for artworks and their physical dimensions: Australia—1986 to 2009," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(1), pages 85-104, February.
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2013.
"Art as a Wartime Investment: Conspicuous Consumption and Discretion,"
Working Papers CEB
13-039, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2017. "Art as a Wartime Investment: Conspicuous Consumption and Discretion," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/232458, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicoletta Marinelli & Giulio Palomba, .
"A Model for Pricing the Italian Contemporary Art Paintings at Auction,"
Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Nicoletta MARINELLI & Giulio PALOMBA, 2008. "A Model for Pricing the Italian Contemporary Art Paintings at Auction," Working Papers 316, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Seth C. Anderson & Robert B. Ekelund & John D. Jackson & Robert D. Tollison, 2016. "Investment in early American art: the impact of transaction costs and no-sales on returns," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(3), pages 335-357, August.
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2009. "The Price of Degenerate Art," Working Papers CEB 09-031.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kompa Krzysztof & Witkowska Dorota, 2014. "Construction Of Hedonic Price Index For The “Most Liquid” Polish Painters," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 14(2), pages 76-100, December.
- James E. Pesando & Pauline M. Shum, 2008. "The Auction Market For Modern Prints: Confirmations, Contradictions, And New Puzzles," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(2), pages 149-159, April.
- repec:ris:apltrx:0324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pownall, Rachel A.J. & Graddy, Kathryn, 2016. "Pricing color intensity and lightness in contemporary art auctions," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 412-420.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:23:y:1999:i:3:p:181-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.