Business Reputation and Labor Efficiency, Productivity, and Cost
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amiya K. Basu & Rajiv Lal & V. Srinivasan & Richard Staelin, 1985. "Salesforce Compensation Plans: An Agency Theoretic Perspective," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 267-291.
- Pinker, Edieal J. & Larson, Richard C., 2003. "Optimizing the use of contingent labor when demand is uncertain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 39-55, January.
- Ram C. Rao, 1990. "Compensating Heterogeneous Salesforces: Some Explicit Solutions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 319-341.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Wagner, John A. & Rubin, Paul A. & Callahan, Thomas J., 1988. "Incentive payment and nonmanagerial productivity: An interrupted time series analysis of magnitude and trend," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 47-74, August.
- Joseph M. Milner & Edieal J. Pinker, 2001. "Contingent Labor Contracting Under Demand and Supply Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(8), pages 1046-1062, August.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Marc Vilanova & Josep Lozano & Daniel Arenas, 2009. "Exploring the Nature of the Relationship Between CSR and Competitiveness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 57-69, April.
- Tobias GÃ¶ssling & Chris Vocht, 2007. "Social Role Conceptions and CSR Policy Success," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 363-372, September.
- Carl Shapiro, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-679.
- José Allouche & Patrice Laroche, 2005. "A Meta-analytical investigation of the relationship between corporate social and financial performance," Post-Print hal-00923906, HAL.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Lee, S.-Y.Seok-Young & Potter, Gordon & Srinivasan, Dhinu, 2000. "An empirical analysis of continuing improvements following the implementation of a performance-based compensation plan," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 315-350, December.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Lee, Seok-Young & Potter, Gordon, 1996. "A field study of the impact of a performance-based incentive plan," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-226, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Sánchez & Sonia Benito-Hernández, 2015. "CSR Policies: Effects on Labour Productivity in Spanish Micro and Small Manufacturing Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 705-724, June.
- James Agarwal & Oleksiy Osiyevskyy & Percy Feldman, 2015. "Corporate Reputation Measurement: Alternative Factor Structures, Nomological Validity, and Organizational Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 485-506, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2212-:d:120951 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility (CSR); corporate reputation; labor efficiency; labor productivity; labor cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:96:y:2010:i:2:p:265-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.