An empirical analysis of continuing improvements following the implementation of a performance-based compensation plan
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Brown, 1992.
"Wage Levels and Method of Pay,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(3), pages 366-375, Autumn.
- Joanne Salop & Steve Salop, 1976. "Self-selection and turnover in the labor market," Special Studies Papers 80, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vincent P. Carroll & Hau L. Lee & Ambar G. Rao, 1986. "Implications of Salesforce Productivity Heterogeneity and Demotivation: A Navy Recruiter Case Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1371-1388, November.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Lee, Seok-Young & Potter, Gordon, 1996. "A field study of the impact of a performance-based incentive plan," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-226, April.
- Kostiuk, Peter F & Follmann, Dean A, 1989. "Learning Curves, Personal Characteristics, and Job Performance," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(2), pages 129-46, April.
- Weisbach, Michael S., 1988. "Outside directors and CEO turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 431-460, January.
- Ram C. Rao, 1990. "Compensating Heterogeneous Salesforces: Some Explicit Solutions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 319-341.
- Jensen, M.C. & Murphy, K.J., 1988.
"Performance Pay And Top Management Incentives,"
88-04, Rochester, Business - Managerial Economics Research Center.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:30:y:2000:i:3:p:315-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.