An empirical analysis of continuing improvements following the implementation of a performance-based compensation plan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kostiuk, Peter F & Follmann, Dean A, 1989. "Learning Curves, Personal Characteristics, and Job Performance," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(2), pages 129-146, April.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Charles Brown, 1992. "Wage Levels and Method of Pay," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(3), pages 366-375, Autumn.
- Ram C. Rao, 1990. "Compensating Heterogeneous Salesforces: Some Explicit Solutions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 319-341.
- Jensen, Michael C & Murphy, Kevin J, 1990. "Performance Pay and Top-Management Incentives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 225-264, April.
- Vincent P. Carroll & Hau L. Lee & Ambar G. Rao, 1986. "Implications of Salesforce Productivity Heterogeneity and Demotivation: A Navy Recruiter Case Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1371-1388, November.
- Weisbach, Michael S., 1988. "Outside directors and CEO turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 431-460, January.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Lee, Seok-Young & Potter, Gordon, 1996. "A field study of the impact of a performance-based incentive plan," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-226, April.
- Joanne Salop & Steven C. Salop, 1976. "Self-selection and turnover in the labor market," Special Studies Papers 80, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Steenburgh, 2008. "Effort or timing: The effect of lump-sum bonuses," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 235-256, September.
- John S. Heywood & Daniel Parent, 2012.
"Performance Pay and the White-Black Wage Gap,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 249-290.
- Heywood, John S. & Parent, Daniel, 2009. "Performance Pay and the White-Black Wage Gap," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-42, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jul 2009.
- Daniel Parent & John S. Heywood, 2009. "Performance Pay And The White-Black Wage Gap," Departmental Working Papers 2009-07, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- John S. Heywood & Daniel Parent, 2009. "Performance Pay and the White-Black Wage Gap," Cahiers de recherche 0916, CIRPEE.
- Christian Pfeifer, 2014.
"Base Salaries, Bonus Payments, and Work Absence among Managers in a German Company,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(5), pages 523-536, November.
- Christian Pfeifer, 2012. "Base Salaries, Bonus Payments, and Work Absence among Managers in a German Company," Working Paper Series in Economics 259, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2012. "Base Salaries, Bonus Payments, and Work Absence among Managers in a German Company," IZA Discussion Papers 7088, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dalton, P.S. & Gonzalez Jimenez, V.H. & Noussair, C.N., 2015. "Paying with Self-Chosen Goals : Incentives and Gender Differences," Discussion Paper 2015-021, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marty Stuebs & Li Sun, 2010. "Business Reputation and Labor Efficiency, Productivity, and Cost," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 265-283, October.
- Bradler, Christiane, 2015. "How creative are you? An experimental study on self-selection in a competitive incentive scheme for creative performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-021, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dalton, P.S. & Gonzalez Jimenez, V.H. & Noussair, Charles, 2016. "Self-Chosen Goals : Incentives and Gender Differences (revision of 2015-021)," Discussion Paper 2016-036, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Danlu Bu & Mihir N. Mehta, 2016. "Pay Gap and Performance in China," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 52(3), pages 501-531, September.
- Palmon, Oded & Bar-Yosef, Sasson & Chen, Ren-Raw & Venezia, Itzhak, 2008. "Optimal strike prices of stock options for effort-averse executives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 229-239, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:30:y:2000:i:3:p:315-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.