Implications of Salesforce Productivity Heterogeneity and Demotivation: A Navy Recruiter Case Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Grip, Andries & Sauermann, Jan & Sieben, Inge, 2016.
"The role of peers in estimating tenure-performance profiles: Evidence from personnel data,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 126(PA), pages 39-54.
- de Grip, Andries & Sauermann, Jan & Sieben, Inge, 2011. "The Role of Peers in Estimating Tenure-Performance Profiles: Evidence from Personnel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grip Andries de & Sauermann Jan & Sieben Inge, 2011. "The role of peers in estimating tenure-performance profiles: Evidence from personnel data," ROA Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Grip Andries de & Sauermann Jan & Sieben Inge, 2011. "The role of peers in estimating tenure-performance profiles: evidence from personnel data," Research Memorandum 052, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Lee, S.-Y.Seok-Young & Potter, Gordon & Srinivasan, Dhinu, 2000. "An empirical analysis of continuing improvements following the implementation of a performance-based compensation plan," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 315-350, December.
- Chun, Young H. & Sumichrast, Robert T., 2007. "Bayesian inspection model with the negative binomial prior in the presence of inspection errors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(3), pages 1188-1202, November.
More about this item
Keywordssales force productivity; military recruiting; rotation policy; heterogeneity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:32:y:1986:i:11:p:1371-1388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.