The Effect of Confucian Work Ethics on Learning About Science and Technology Knowledge and Morality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume GAULIER & Francoise LEMOINE & Deniz ÜNAL-KESENCI, 2004. "CHINA's INTEGRATION IN ASIAN PRODUCTION NETWORKS AND ITS IMPLICATIONS," Discussion papers 04033., Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Steve Lovett & Lee C Simmons & Raja Kali, 1999. "Guanxi Versus the Market: Ethics and Efficiency," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(2), pages 231-247, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Elaine M. & Meng, Juanjuan & Wang, Joseph Tao-yi, 2014.
"Confucianism and preferences: Evidence from lab experiments in Taiwan and China,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 106-122.
- Elaine M. Liu & Juanjuan Meng & Joseph Tao-yi Wang, 2013. "Confucianism and Preferences: Evidence from Lab Experiments in Taiwan and China," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Religion and Culture, pages 106-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elaine M. Liu & Juanjuan Meng & Joseph Tao-yi Wang, 2013. "Confucianism and Preferences: Evidence from Lab Experiments in Taiwan and China," NBER Working Papers 19615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Elaine M. & Meng, Juanjuan & Wang, Joseph Tao-yi, 2013. "Confucianism and Preferences: Evidence from Lab Experiments in Taiwan and China," IZA Discussion Papers 7684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elaine Liu & Juanjuan Meng & Joseph Wang, 2013. "Confucianism and Preferences: Evidence from Lab Experiments in Taiwan and China," Working Papers 2013-199-49, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Ji, Junzhe & Dimitratos, Pavlos, 2013. "Confucian dynamism and Dunning's framework: Direct and moderation associations in internationalized Chinese private firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2375-2382.
- Ji Han & Hyun Park & Hyeonju Jeong, 2013. "Individual and Organizational Antecedents of Professional Ethics of Public Relations Practitioners in Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 553-566, September.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0205-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConfucian work ethics; Chinese S&T personnel; innovative cultures; professional quality; morality; knowledge learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:95:y:2010:i:1:p:111-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.