Understanding Managerial Work Values in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William J Bigoness & Gerald L Blakely, 1996. "A Cross-National Study of Managerial Values," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 739-748, December.
- Zahide Karakitapoğlu Aygün & Mahmut Arslan & Salih Güney, 2008. "Work Values of Turkish and American University Students," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 205-223, June.
- David A Waldman & Mary Sully de Luque & Nathan Washburn & Robert J House & Bolanle Adetoun & Angel Barrasa & Mariya Bobina & Muzaffer Bodur & Yi-Jung Chen & Sukhendu Debbarma & Peter Dorfman & Rosemar, 2006. "Cultural and leadership predictors of corporate social responsibility values of top management: a GLOBE study of 15 countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 823-837, November.
- Tan, Benjamin Lin Boon, 2002. "Researching managerial values: a cross-cultural comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 815-821, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharif, Amir M. & Irani, Zahir, 2012. "Supply Chain Leadership," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 57-68.
- David Bosch, 2013. "The Impact of Transformational Leadership on Leader-Follower Work Value Congruence," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 3(8), pages 18-31, August.
More about this item
Keywordsvalues; managerial values; organization; Turkey; cultural values; proper values; improper values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:93:y:2010:i:1:p:103-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.