Global Software Piracy: Searching for Further Explanations
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew E Burke, 1995.
"How Effective are International Copyright Conventions in the Music Industry?,"
CRIEFF Discussion Papers
9516, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Andrew Burke, 1996. "How effective are international copyright conventions in the music industry?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 51-66, March.
- Ginarte, Juan C. & Park, Walter G., 1997. "Determinants of patent rights: A cross-national study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, October.
- Banerjee, Dyuti S., 2003. "Software piracy: a strategic analysis and policy instruments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 97-127, January.
- Yang, Deli, 2005. "Culture matters to multinationals' intellectual property businesses," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 281-301, August.
- Hanna, N.K., 1991. "The information technology revolution and economic development," World Bank - Discussion Papers 120, World Bank.
- Cohen, Jeffrey R. & Pant, Laurie W. & Sharp, David J., 1996. "A methodological note on cross-cultural accounting ethics research," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-66.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:87:y:2009:i:2:p:269-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.