Global Software Piracy: Searching for Further Explanations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Burke, 1996. "How effective are international copyright conventions in the music industry?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(1), pages 51-66, March.
- Ginarte, Juan C. & Park, Walter G., 1997. "Determinants of patent rights: A cross-national study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, October.
- Banerjee, Dyuti S., 2003. "Software piracy: a strategic analysis and policy instruments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 97-127, January.
- Hanna, N.K., 1991. "The information technology revolution and economic development," World Bank - Discussion Papers 120, World Bank.
- Cohen, Jeffrey R. & Pant, Laurie W. & Sharp, David J., 1996. "A methodological note on cross-cultural accounting ethics research," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-66.
- Yang, Deli, 2005. "Culture matters to multinationals' intellectual property businesses," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 281-301, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahmut Sonmez & Deli Yang & Gerald Fryxell, 2013. "Interactive Role of Consumer Discrimination and Branding against Counterfeiting: A Study of Multinational Managers’ Perception of Global Brands in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 195-211, June.
- Asongu Simplice & Antonio R. Andrés, 2012. "Fighting software piracy: which governance tools matter in Africa?," Working Papers 12/017, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Amanda Budde-Sung, 2013. "The Invisible Meets the Intangible: Culture’s Impact on Intellectual Property Protection," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 345-359, October.
- Antonio Andrés & Simplice Asongu, 2013.
"Fighting Software Piracy: Which Governance Tools Matter in Africa?,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 667-682, December.
- Antonio R. Andrés & Simplice A. Asongu, 2012. "Fighting software piracy: Which governance tools matter in Africa?," Development Research Working Paper Series 10/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Wilcock, Anne E. & Boys, Kathryn A., 2014. "Reduce product counterfeiting: An integrated approach," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 279-288.
- Nora El-Bialy & Antonio Rodríguez Andrés & Ronia Hawash, 2016. "Explaining Software Piracy using a New Set of Indicators," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(2), pages 526-544, June.
More about this item
Keywordsculture; economic development; ICT; software piracy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:87:y:2009:i:2:p:269-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .